Friday, May 6, 2011

Guess Who's back, back, back....

I've returned!

For the like 3 of you that read this blog, please excuse my momentary absence from blogworld. The good news is that the 27-30 pages that I talked about writing in my last post are now completely signed, sealed and delivered to their appropriate professor! The only thing standing between my bachelor's degree and I is one one test for my community social work class, one final essay for my Spanish class, and like 50 hours at my practicum! It is SO CRAZY that the semester is winding down as fast as it is. Seriously, my first day of orientation for TFA Memphis is May 30. That is 23 days away. WHAT. And what is crazier is that my journey at SLU ends in less time--14 days. Two weeks. What.The.Heck.

Also, I have some AMAZINGLY exciting news to tell you all...but I am going to wait until tomorrow :) It coincides appropriately with the fact that I will officially be an alumnae of Sigma Kappa! It is crazy how fast 3 years went by. But I've loved every second of it...and I could go on and on about how much I love my sorority and the amount of personal growth I've experienced because of it. But we can talk about all of that....

tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment